Excellent opportunity to enhance your career by getting CPC Certification from AAPC
Comprehensive Medical coding Training with CPC preparation
- Includes 5 sample CPC Papers + 5 Mock exams+ Slot booking
Excellent opportunity for Hyderabad coders and billers
Take CPC exam with low cost.
NO EXTRA FEES for slot booking.
- Highly Experienced Faculty
- Training Material provided
- Study whenever and wherever you want
- Continue to work while gaining knowledge to climb the ladder of success in your career
- Achieve your goals without sacrificing your job
- Become fully trained in 2 months.
- 24 modules and hundreds of practice questions with answers
For more info. Please contact Joshi Medicode Technologies
Phone: 040 4201 5292
Address: Joshi Medicode Technologies
#217, Annapurna Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016
AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder CPC credential is the golden standard for medical coding in any Physician’s office setting and this certification is held by more than 80,000 coding professionals.
CPC’s are critical for a compliant and profitable medical practice and typically earn 20% more than non-certified coders on an average.
The CPC certification increases your chances of being hired and retained in this world filled with competitive jobs in the US Healthcare market.
Certified Professional Coders have proven by themselves by undertaking rigorous examination and gaining experience by understanding and knowing how to read a medical chart and assign the correct diagnosis codes (ICD-9), procedure CPT codes, and applying (HCPCS Level II) code for a wide variety of clinical cases and services.
The CPC‘s abilities include:
- Expert in reviewing and assigning accurate medical codes for diagnosis, procedures, and services performed by physicians and other qualified health care providers.
- Proficiency across a wide range of services, including evaluation and management, anesthesia, surgical services, radiology, pathology and medicine.
- A sound knowledge of medical coding rules and regulations including compliance and reimbursement – allows a CPC to handle issues such as identifying medical necessity, claim denials, bundling issues and charge capture in a more proficient and better way.
- Knowing how to integrate medical coding and reimbursement rule changes into a practice’s reimbursement process.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology necessary to correctly code provider diagnosis and services.
The CPC Exam (physician practice)
- 150 multiple choice questions (proctored)
- 5 hours and 40 minutes to finish the exam
- 1 free retake
- Open code book (manuals)
- $500.00+ AAPC Member ship ($125)
The CPC examination consists of questions regarding the correct application of CPT, HCPCS Level II procedure, applying codes and ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes used for billing professional medical services to insurance companies. It is designed to evaluate a physician practice coder’s knowledge on the following:
- Evaluation and Management
- Anatomy and Patho Physiology
- Mediastinum & Diaphragm
- Practice Management
- Male/Female Genital
- Hemic & Lymphatic
- Maternity & Delivery
- Eye & Ocular Adnexa
- HCPCS Level II
- Coding Guidelines
- Medical Terminology
Medical Coding Certification Requirements
- We recommend individual to have an associate Science degree.
- Pay examination fee at the time of application submission.
- Maintain current membership with the AAPC.
- New members must submit membership payment with examination application.
- Renewing members must have a current membership at the time of submission and when exam results are released.
- All exams will be reported with exact scores and areas of study (scores less than equal to 65%).