USA Healthcare Domain Training
USA Healthcare Domain Training Program Description
The length of USA Healthcare Domain Training course is 60 hours and covers review of end to end BA Health Care Domain training, Healthcare Market Overview, Current healthcare market trend in US, Trends in Healthcare – Provider & Payer Space, How the industry Works?, Healthcare pillars, External Agents& How Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Point Of Service (POS) and Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) works in hospital industry.
Healthcare Legalities:Healthcare Laws and Legislations, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986 (COBRA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
About Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), ELECTRONIC HEALTH TRANSACTIONS STANDARDS, Clearinghouse versus Direct Filing.
Course covers granule level hospital work flows each department specific & activity related.
- Ambulatory Application patient flows
- Pharmacy(eRx) work flows
- Lab orders and management flows (CPOE)
- ADT work flows
- Billing work flows
- Appointment and scheduling work flows
For Healthcare standards & Content Development perspective:
- E&M 1997 guidelines
- ACOG standards
- EDI standards & transactions
Who should attend?
- Any graduate [ BE, B Tech, B pharmacy, Dental, BHMS, life sciences etc..]
- Working software professionals who want to change their domain stream
- Healthcare application testers
- Business analysts
- Fresh Graduates who are currently attending interviews in Health care companies
US Healthcare Business analysis, Functional testing on US healthcare, EHR/EMR functional/domain experience, Healthcare standards & Hospital Management Billing systems.