Medical Transcription Training
What is Medical Transcription?
Medical Transcription is translating the voice records, dictated by the health care provider, into text format. The dictated medical records can be a simple diagnostic procedure or any complicated surgical procedure.
Who will do Medical Transcription?
The professional who converts the voice records into legible text formats is a Medical Transcriptionist.
In the recent times, India has become a core center of Transcription in Medicine.
Skills needed for a Medical Transcriptionist
- An updated knowledge of medical terminology
- Decent typing skills
- Active listening ability
- Exceptional English skills (grammar, spellings, verbal and written information)
- Above average computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Writing skills, which should be legible and easy to understand
- Logical thinking skills
- Complex problem solving ability
- Motivation to work
Our Training Covers with
- Typing Skills Test
- Basic Computer Training
Course Duration & Fee Structure